Tricks to Get Prince Cards in Clash Royale

blogger templates


Tricks to Get Prince Cards in Clash Royale


Prince card is one card epic card type so it is very difficult to get it but this prince card a lot of favorite clash royale players to use it so prince card is very hunted by the players especially players who just play clash royale.

Prince's card has hitpoins or blood, damage or destruction and a large sperd so often it is easy to destroy our king tower clash royale I am also very annoyed with this prince card because it often haunts me in playing clash royale, but after I tested it Easy to conquer this prince card that is opposed with skeleton army card.

Well after I mentioned earlier that to get a prince card is not easy or difficult, it is quite difficult really, but this time I will share tips his way so you can easily get the prince card as you want.

Here's The Trick In Getting Prince Cards

1. If my friend had already scanned account and played clash royale and have reached King level 2 level 3 level 4 level 5 dst but not yet also the prince card then the way is

Use gems or gold to buy a prince card in SHOP CARD check as often as possible shop if there is prince just buy 2000 pake or pake gems.

Buy a magical chest or super magical chest usually inside there is card type epic card if you are lucky then my friend will be able to prince card.

Create a new account and follow step no 2 below.

2. If you just play clash royale then you will surely pass 7 training camp in the beginning nah following tricks to get his prince card.

In the training arena camp to 4 bud will get a bonus one epic card contained in wood chest to 4 please open if you are lucky then you will get a prince card if it turns out the contents of wood chest is not a prince card just repeat from the beginning, open the settings menu in HP Android you> apps> clash royale delete data> enter clash royale game again. Repeat again this way if you still can not get the prince card.

If you have not get a prince card and decided to continue there anyway the next way that is after you complete the training camp to 7 then my friend can mengekplore shop.

Please check SHOP in clash royale If in SHOP on CARD section available prince then just buy by using gems or gold Prince card in SHOP will be lost so I suggest to buy it with gems for faster price range 90-100 gems.

1 Response to "Tricks to Get Prince Cards in Clash Royale"


  1. Hey this is a very nice, very well done post, I congratulate you sir cause it's so amazing I cannot believe my ass.
    Check out my stuff to, im sure you'll like it too!

    My book

    The live proof

    ReplyDelete